In the event of being unsatisfied with the quality of the product, please contact us by email within 7 days of receiving the product for a full refund (exc. shipping). awarded on a case to case basis so please email us with your reason for refund to get your refund.
Refunds will be Import duties and/or taxes are non-refundable.
Subscriptions and Cancellation
Subscription Enrollment: Customers can subscribe to Sweet Health products or services through our website. By subscribing, you agree to receive products or access to services on a recurring basis, with payments billed automatically per the chosen subscription plan.
Subscription Plans: Various subscription plans are available. Details about frequency of delivery, billing, and included products or services are specified for each plan.
Payment and Billing: Subscription fees will be billed automatically to the customer’s chosen payment method as per the selected frequency of the subscription plan (e.g., monthly, quarterly). Customers will receive a confirmation email after each successful transaction.
Price Changes: Sweet Health reserves the right to adjust subscription prices. Any changes will be communicated to subscribers at least 30 days before taking effect.
Product Availability: In case of stock unavailability, Sweet Health may substitute a product in the subscription with an item of equal or greater value, subject to customer notification.
Cancellation Policy: Subscribers may cancel their subscriptions at any time.
How to Cancel: To cancel, subscribers must notify Sweet Health via email or through the user account dashboard on our website, at least 48 hours before the next scheduled billing date.
Effect of Cancellation: Upon cancellation, no further charges will be made, and no further products will be shipped after the end of the current billing cycle.
Refunds on Cancellation: Refunds are not issued for partial subscription periods. However, customers will continue to receive any products or services already paid for until the end of the current subscription period.
Renewal: Subscriptions are automatically renewed at the end of each subscription period unless the subscriber cancels the service.
Account Information: Subscribers are responsible for maintaining accurate and updated payment and contact information in their account settings.
Cancellation Confirmation: Subscribers will receive an email confirmation upon the successful cancellation of their subscription.
All products are priced in Great British Pounds (sterling).
- Payment must be received from the customer before any goods are dispatched.
- Sweet Health reserves the right to select and modify acceptable payment methods.
- Sweet Health reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order or service at our discretion.
- The customer agrees to ensure that all account information is up to date and relevant. Sweet Health is not responsible for delays or additional costs caused by inaccurate information.
- In the event that the Customer's order or service is cancelled, limited or halted, Sweet Health will endeavour within reasonable limits to contact the Customer to explain the situation.
Condition of Use
- Products sold by Sweet Health may cause sedation or stimulation. Do not drive or operate dangerous machinery if you feel tired after taking these products.
- Products sold by Sweet Health may conflict with your prescription medications. Sweet Health does not recommend combining our products with prescription medications until you are sure there will be no conflict and have taken medical advice.
- The suggested usage refers to adults only.
Sweet Health uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) on all pages - this is to protect your personal details, including your physical address and email address.
UK orders are sent Next Day Special Delivery, First Class Signed for or Second Class Signed For depending on service purchased. Expected delivery time can vary between service. Delivery timelines are indicative and not guaranteed - please contact us if you're having issues with a delivery and we will do everything in our power to rectify.
International orders are sent Airmail Signed and Tracked or by courier. Expected delivery times can vary due to local customs processes.
Items are shipped Monday to Friday inclusive.
Sweet Health cannot and does not take responsibility for customs fees, customs delays and other customs problems.
Sweet Health does not take responsibility for delivery times. We post all items promptly but local couriers determine delivery time.
Products & Services
- Sweet Health reserves the right to modify or discontinue any product at any given time without any liability to the customer, or any third party.
- Sweet Health cannot be held accountable for any variation in the colour, smell or flavour of our products. Our products are natural products, and are therefore subject to natural variations.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to restrict sales to any individual, third party, jurisdictional region, or geographic region at our discretion.
- All prices found on the Sweet Health website include any relevant taxes imposed by the government.
- All prices and information present on the Sweet Health website, and any literature derived from it, has been compiled with the greatest of care. However, Sweet Health does not guarantee all information is accurate or current.
- No information supplied by Sweet Health should be taken as advice or medical knowledge, it is for general purpose only. Any decision made based solely on the information on this website is done at your own risk. Further, our products are not sold to cure or assist any medical condition.
- Sweet Health reserves the right to modify prices without a period of notice.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize users' experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use "cookies"?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honour do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioural tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioural tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in site notification
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Sweet Health abides by UK law.
Digital Gift Cards Policy
The following policies are applicable to Digital Gift Cards ("Gift Cards") purchased from Sweet Health. By purchasing, accepting, or using your Gift Card, you are agreeing to these terms.
Purchasing Gift Cards
Gift Cards can be purchased from the Sweet Health website. All transactions of Gift Cards are completed in Great British Pounds (sterling). Gift Cards cannot be bought in conjunction with any promotional offers applicable to Sweet Health's other products.
Redeeming Gift Cards
Gift Cards can be redeemed against purchases on the Sweet Health website. During the checkout process, you can enter the unique code that is provided with the Gift Card. The value of the Gift Card will be deducted from the total amount of the order. If the order amount exceeds the value of the Gift Card, the remaining amount must be paid using the available payment methods on the website.
Gift Cards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, whether you've changed your mind or made a mistake. If a product purchased with a Gift Card is returned within the standard return window as specified in our refund policy, the amount will be refunded as a store credit.
Gift Cards are non-transferable, non-resalable, and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, credit, or other gift cards. They are also not to be used in conjunction with any other vouchers or promotional offers.
The security of your Gift Card is your responsibility. We strongly recommend that you keep your Gift Card and its associated details secure. Sweet Health is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from lost or stolen Gift Cards or use without permission.
Modification and Termination
Sweet Health reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions or discontinue the Gift Card scheme at any time at our discretion. In the event of any such modification or termination, we will notify customers via email or through our website, and all outstanding Gift Cards will be honoured in accordance with the terms and conditions in effect at the time of purchase.
These Gift Card terms and conditions are subject to UK law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.